Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

"In The Zone" - Have You Been There - Ever?

12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ashley,
I think it's a combination of things.  Having more energy can harm me since I tend to be high-strung.  The mood change, which was what I wished to solicit from others, helped. 

Often I feel I'm "swimming upstream" or fighting something.  Today I was free from pain relatively speaking, but it's back after some snow shoveling.

There's also a cumulative result, since it involved some arithmetic, and arithmetic involves problem-solving and steps.

I have been tracking my sleep to ensure I am well rested, and can focus on things better.  Even eating well, and regularly is important according to the findings of studies with diabetic patients, which are now popularly applied as glycemic issues which impact us all, if we can follow them daily.

Thank you.
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today, I woke with more energy, and sat down to finally figure out some budgeting I never could, to my surprise, and great embarassment.

I know I've done much more difficult stuff at work, and my credentials, or what I look like on paper, show the same that I "should have" been able to do this a  long time before.  I could grasp the concept, I thought, but I couldn't apply it on paper.

Somehow, something happened to allow this to happen this morning, on what seemed like an average morning.

Can anyone share a similar experience?

Reading this thread: