Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,492 Members

Please welcome our newest members: anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE

My latest success.

13 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow Davit, good for you!! but if you have seen her for some time there will a little gap in your life I imagine, at least for a while. You are free now, no therapy, no drugs!!! wow again! A huge inspiration to so many of us!
Juanita

13 years ago 0 659 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit,

Congratulations!  This is wonderful news. You did all the hard work and have come out on the other side. It sure is a wonderful place to be isn't it..As for the counselor if you get to missing her maybe you can meet and talk once a month for old times sake..Just a thought...

Here for you
Your friend
Red.

13 years ago 0 63 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great news Davit..

Happy for you. Must be a great feeling to learn everything you have learned not only to help yourself but help others with what you have learned.

Wish you the best always.

Your friend,

Maggie

13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DEBIT

I'm going to miss picking her brain. Seems that Is all I saw her for the last while. I don't know about advise but I sure have experience with panic, not something I wanted either and I'm sure glad it is gone.

Here for you,
Davit
13 years ago 0 152 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thats fantastic you must feel so happy, truth be known you could probably teach her more than she could teach you anyway, sometimes i get more info from you than the program hehe

Congrats
Debi
13 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
BEAUTIFUL!

Josie, Health Educator
Hi.

I just got back from seeing my therapist. It was the shortest most boring session I have ever had. The consensus is that there is nothing more she can do for me, and I agree. So I am Therapist free also now. Not cured but capable of continuing on my own. 
The door will always be open if I need her. 
I would not have believed this would ever happen when I started seeing her years ago but it has. 
If I can do this anyone can. Join me. It is wonderful.

Here for you,
Davit.
An update.

I finished my IV Clindamicin this morning and am back on the Keflex tablets. Those at least have no side effects. I did finish it out with just some herbal tea instead of added meds. Now that felt good. I would love to get rid of my cast. I'm just impatient. I'm certainly looking forward to spring as I think we all are. You remember spring, wet, muddy. But I have seeds ordered and I am looking forward to getting in my green house to start them. We have had so much snow I can't even get close right now. I am actually in a good mood considering there is not much I can do. Today, I am going to glue in my new teeth and if I have to take pain killers I will, it will be temporary, certainly shorter than my battle with panic. You know I should have more energy too since anxiety is such a drag. I find that I just do things now where in the past I did things but thought on them too much. I was always saying. "I did it" but now I just do it and most of the time don't realize I'm doing things that used to be difficult. It should get even better when the cast is off my leg.
I am hoping that you will all get like this too and that I can be some incentive to keep at it. I am also medication free, not that that is all that important, I just am. It has been a long haul but worth it.

Here for you.
Davit.

13 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good morning:  Juanita, you're a scream!  I just love your sense of humour.  I'm still smiling and laughing.

Davit:  Glad to hear it is getting better.  Hoping your test results are all good.  Hang in there.

Your friend, Sunny
Hi.

I don't seem to be shedding any more pieces and I do fit them once a day but so far there is still too much swelling. This too will pass and I will be much better off, Tomorrow I have blood tests to see if the infection is going down, Sutures are a nuisance but the pain isn't that bad now. Lips are still pealing but not so bad now. Another few days and I will feel much better both mental and physical.

Thank you
Davit

Reading this thread: