Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,492 Members

Please welcome our newest members: anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE

visitor in town, went sightseeing

15 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Minnesota,   Congrats on the opportunity!! Hope it all goes well.   Please keep us posted and keep up the great work!   Faryal - Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Minnie,

Way to go girl! Congratulations and I am super happy  for you! I am so proud!
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh way to go Minnie ! You are doing so great now im dead chuffed for you .

CD x
15 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi, guess what..!! one of the stores where I dropped my resume off, called me in for an interview on Monday, so i'll keep you all posted...!!! he seemed excited to meet with me..felt good!!! this will be great, as I am enjoying my time off, but I need to support my quilting habit..hehe;)
Hello Minnessota! Let us know how it goes! You go girl!
15 years ago 0 1153 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Minnesota,

Enjoy your night out! Keep the stories coming!

Brenna, Bilingual Health Educator
HI, thanks:) your posts mean so much to me, they help me get thru the anxious times..:)
Going to the library with my neighbour for a walk.  My husband is taking me to a work thing tomorrow, I will try not to be too anxious, just breath deeply..and try have fun.
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Minnesota,

I second Diva's comment, WOW!
Sounds like you are doing great! I am so glad to hear that you were able to hand out some resumes, and how wonderful of you to make a quilt for the troops. You are so kind and generous
Keep us posted on how you are,

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
Hello Minnessota,

Wow you have been a busy girl! Congratulations on all your sucesses! I am so proud of you! Wow!
HI gang,
Havent been posting much the last few weeks.  I went and gave out some resumes, I was quite nervous but after the first few its seemed to calm down the nerves a bit. This past weekend I went to the inlaws, Havent been since march.  The weather was lovely, no storms, so I was feeling good.
Everyone was happy I went down, its only an hour and a   1/2 but if the weather is bad it feels longer.  Anyway, I"m making a quilt for troops that have come home from the army and are wounded in hospital.  Its called quilts for valor, I'm working on it, hoping to get the top done by the weekend.  So if I dont post for a bit, thats what i'm doing..hope you are all well..will keep you posted on the job stuff.:) mIN

Reading this thread: