Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,460 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease

Proverb I would like to share with you.

17 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are most welcome. I am very happy that you like it and that you intend to keep it :) I think it is a wonderful expression of wisdom. Thanks for letting me know you liked it :) Means a lot :) -Diva
17 years ago 0 44 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you for sharing this proverb with us Diva, it is absolutely beautiful especially the second paragraph (English Version). I shall print it out and keep it somewhere I refer to often. :)
Well i hope you guys enjoyed them :) -Diva
17 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva, Thanks for sharing these inspirational words here with us. Casey ___________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
Lol he site ate all my french lettering so the french version made no dense lol. Here goes for another try. I took off all french accents and i hope it will come out btter. -Diva French version: Admire ce jour, Car il est la vie. La vie meme de la vie. Tout est la, dans sa courte dure: Toute la realite, toute la verite de l'existence, La felicite de la croissance, La splendeur de l'action, La gloire de la puissance... Car hier n'est qu'un reve Et demain n'est qu'une vision. Mais aujourd'hui, bien vecu, Fait de chaque hier un reve de bonheur Et de chaque demain une vision d'espoir. Donc, vis ce jour avec confiance. -Proverbe sanscrit.
Ok i found it in french first and my capacity to translate french to english is really bad so bear with me it will not sound very poetic. But i just wanted to share it with you anyway, because the meaning is very beautiful. It is lucky this is not the sancrit original version or the translation would be entirely up to you lol. For those of you who speak french,i put the original version i found in here too. If you do not speak french well here goes: French version: Admire ce jour, Car il est la vie. La vie mme de la vie. Tout est l, dans sa courte dure: Toute la ralit, toute la vrit de l'existence, La flicit de la croissance, La splendeur de l'action, La gloire de la puissance... Car hier n'est qu'un rve Et demain n'est qu'une vision. Mais aujourd'hui, bien vcu, Fait de chaque hier un rve de bonheur Et de chaque demain un vision d'espoir. Donc, vis ce jour avec confiance. -Proverbe sanscrit. English version: Admire this day, For it is life. The Life of Life. Everything is there in it's short duration: All the reality, all the truth of existence, The bliss of growth, The splendor of action, The glory of might... For yesterday is but a dream And tomorrow is but a vision. But today, well lived, Makes every yesterday a dream of happiness And every tomorrow a vision of hope. So, live this day with trust. -Sanscrit proverb. In the last line it might be: So, live this day with confidence. I wasn't sure. Anyway hope you enjoyed it! -Diva

Reading this thread: