Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Hi, not so new but not been on for ages

14 years ago 0 224 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Josy and welcome back to our community.

It seems like you are going through a lot right now, especially being unhappy with your new job. You say that there are no jobs at the moment, maybe you should try reaching out to family members and friends to see if anyone knows of any openings that may be suited for you.

In the meantime, I suggest reading through the program again to see what was helpful to you last time, that may help you deal with your anxiety.

You mentioned nervous habits, members, what are some things you do in order to deal with nervous habits?

Come back and let us know how you are doing.

Luciana, Bilingual Health Educator
14 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everyone, well I have been great for a couple of years even got myself a part time job in a store where my Brother works which was great was on 12 hours a week and needed more money so decided stupidly to see if I could manage a full time job at a company nearer to home well its awful, started ok ish but seem to get one cold after another never recover properly before another one they are always moaning about this that an the other an I dont like full time so tired plus I am cycling there everyday leave home just after 7am onky takes about 10-15 mins to cycle but hilly both ways so hard work but I enjoy cycling an oftn go out with friends for long bike rides, but the anxious panic funny feeling is starting as Im so unhappy in my job and the long hours should not have left my old one now Im stuck here feeling like I watched all the time as Im twitchey when I get anxious I get nervous habits like shaking my head etc and fidgeting (does anyone else get nervous habits) have been so good for so long an needed the extra money to pay for things etc, but am worried I am stuck here like this as there is no jobs around at the moment and cant afford to leave without another job.

Reading this thread: