Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Depression Community

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.765 posts in 47.065 threads.

161,095 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee, A-n-o-n, qwe

Hi guys!

19 years ago 0 55 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Karen, I am glad that you feel like you have support here. I am happy to hear that you drove and all went well. Caffeine is a stimulant and can make your heart do funny beats that may feel like it is racing or skipping beats. It may be wise for you to stay away from caffeine if you feel this exacerbates your symptoms. There are many herbal teas that have a calming/soothing element to them. Check with you local health food store what types may be beneficial to you if you like. Stay strong! Angela _____________________________ The Panic Center Support Team Edited on 11/24/2004 @ 9:41:57 AM by The Support Team
19 years ago 0 18 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been feeling a little better these past few days. I hope it continues. I drove today and was first nervous I would get an attack but seemed okay in a few minutes. I have stopped drinking coffee and been drinking herbal teas. I wonder if that has anything to do with it? I hope it continues and thank you guys for your responses and just for listening! This is a wonderful site and I appreciate it.Thanks again Karen ;)
19 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Karen, Welcome to the site. I too am sorry to hear abut your mom. It certainly is a very stressful thing to go through. I wish you and your family the best. Let us know how everything is going. We are all here to support you. Please be sure to let your doctor/counsellor know what you are going through. Casey ____________________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
19 years ago 0 72 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Karen, I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through and about your mom, my heart goes out for you, hang in there, hugs! It's tough! Sam S
19 years ago 0 18 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It happened last week I was driving in the car had a weird feeling come over me like I was going to faint.I went into the store and felt like I just had to rush out I had a feeling I was out of control. When I was walking through the store I felt like I would go on the floor and just pass out. I went back in the car called my husband to come get me. Ever since I seem afraid . I build it up that it will happen again and am afraid to drive. I really need to too I have to go to work and do things. This is so upsetting. My mom has cancer and I totally am stressed with life right now. So thats my story. I am so happy I found this website and have you to talk too.

Reading this thread: