Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Lynn123

2024-03-18 10:20 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-17 1:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 6:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Myth or Fact

2024-02-23 3:25 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 1 1

Most Loved

Browse through 411.740 posts in 47.052 threads.

160,396 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GRHODA MAUI MARIE, Enordin, IRN, MNICOLE, AYNA NICOLE

How can you tell?

11 years ago 0 250 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today is Mothers day and it is a good day so far. I do have to visit with my Mother which allows causes me anxiety but it needs to be done.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Sunflower
11 years ago 0 11209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sunflower Painter,

How are you feeling today?

Ashley, Health Educator
I suppose writing on here is helping. I try to share things with my husband but I am afraid of what he may truly be thinking. I am sure he is sick of my behaviour and I am also afraid that if I lose my job my husband will throw me out. I am sure I am over worrying the situation but maybe not?

I can't find a lot of calm right now, I am still dizzy and panicky.
How can you be a little bit more calm and happy right now?

Ashley, Health Educator
I took an antihistamine and feel a bit better, I also ate something so I am feeling a bit better. I guess if it is anxiety I get frustrated with myself, if I am sick I am still frustrated with me :)

I just want to be more calm and happy.
Hi Sunflower Painter,

This is difficult as dizziness and nausea can be symptoms of anxiety.. How else are you feeling today? When you practice relaxation exercises (check out the auxillary session on Relaxation Techniques) do you feel a bit better?

What would it change if it was anxiety? What would it change if you really were ill?

Ashley, Health Educator
This is probably an odd question but how can you tell if you are truly sick or just having anxiety?

I have lost total connection with myself and so today when I work up feeling sick and dizzy I am not sure if it is because I called in to miss work yesterday or because I am actually sick!

This is so confusing. I am super stressed about my job because of its nature and because I am afraid of losing my job even though I don't like it!

Today I am a jumble of sickness and worry. Help!

Reading this thread: