Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,473 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

Am I just being too tough on myself?

15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Danielle :) Thanks for the support! -Diva
15 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Diva! Good progress! Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you guys for helping me through this. You were all very nice and supportive and that means a lot to me. It helped a lot. I am done school till spetember and winding down from all the end os term exctiment. As of last night I am off the daily meds (still have them PRN) and am feeling good. So once again thank you! -Diva
16 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I just read avoidance no.4 and that is exactly me. I havent unpacked yet, I put my stuff in the case, and got dressed. I'm reading some of the homework pages.
16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Minnesota, Obviously, it means a lot to your husband. Perhaps reconsider your decision? You could set a departure time together? Distractions can be a great tool against anxiety. You may also want to print off a few of the first lessons. They focus on challenging your negative thoughts which may be helpful to you. Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
hey, im having a bit of an arguement with my hubby, I feel set back today, we're supposed to go on this trip to the inlaws, and i've sort of backed out of it. I think i'm spending too much time at home,and I just dont want to go, its always so busy when we go there, and i know i'm missing out, he's not happy with my decision. I feel guilty about maybe not going. i've never been able to say no, without feeling guilt. Its going to be fun if I go, but today I feel I dont want to go now..I also upped my meds today to a new dose. doctors orders.
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya Minessota, Thank you for the kudos and kudos to you for taking your meds and doing so well the last months. I think it is great :) Hiya Cornish-dee, once again thank you and well, if there is an interaction between your meds, it is really good you didn't take the new ones and you should definetely talk to your doctor! The pharmacist can also be a good source of information. Thank you everyone for sharing with me on this isssue. It has really helped me feel better about things :) -Diva
16 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Erm Diva , meant everyword of it . Still have my meds in cupboard , butttttttttt i read on my other medicine for that i shouldnt be taking them . Phew glad i read the information now . Will have to see a doctor bout it i suppose .
HI Diva, I started my new meds, they are helping a lot. My brother says, that diabetics take insulin, we take meds. There is nothing wrong with it, at first i was very sceptical. It took me forever to pick up the new ones or take them even. But i've done a few more things this week then i did the last few months. Good job on going to school and dealing with everything. You're doing great:) :)
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you for the advice Danielle, You are right :)I will try and relax more. Hiya Cornish-dee, thank you for replying to me and thank you for your kind words :) -Diva

Reading this thread: