Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,480 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

Trying for better & anxiety free life

10 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
rohit,

Welcome and thanks for sharing!

This is manageable for you!  You seem to be headed in the right direction.  Take a look at the program and go through each session.  It even has an exposure section to help expose you to areas you need assistance with.  Let this site be a source of support for you as well.

The knowledge, support and shared experiences by members can contribute to your progression. Don't forget the tips and tools as well as coping mechanisms to help guide you every step of the way.

Post often, it's therapeutic and can really be of assistance to you.

Josie, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My boss from last to last company called me up on new year eve & offered me a responsible job with good salary. I feared to take responsibility.So told him due to some family problems I am not able to join currently.Will think in future.
The problem with me is that I can not discuss my depression & anxiety in professional life.These problems are hidden in my professional life although there were severe indications of fear & anxiety reflected publicily in my previous job.
But now merely sitting & doing job of very low profile seems to hurt me again & again.
So I am now again preparing my self to take some higher responsibility & already started working on it.
I have developed my own formats for tracking of anxiety.This seems to help me understand my thought patterns.
I have disclosed my depression with relatives & friends  who are not in touch with me professionally in any manner.This make my mind relax & I can now able to understand who I can do & what I can not.
Can we manage/beat depression & anxiety in our professional life which have responsibilities & challanges ?
Any suggestions ?

rohit131

Reading this thread: