Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Parking Phobia Anybody?

12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
SP,
What a lot of people don't realize is the proliferation of cameras.  A colleague had her car damaged in a parking lot, and the tape was made available for help in that settlement.
12 years ago 0 250 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My husband and I finally got a nice car this past year. The first scratch I saw on it made me furious. The second one made me a bit mad and now, I give up. It is just car but it would be nice for other people to have some respect.

There isn't much you can do unless you get a camera in your parking lot. That would be nice. But, until then enjoy the walk :)

Take care,

Sunflower.
12 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hugs,

I park far away no matter what!  As you have spent money on this item, you want to keep it in top condition.  The walk does wonders and you may feel a little less apprehensive.

Josie, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hugs

I tend to park beside cars whose doors will hit the plastic strip on my car doors.  This means I don't park beside one tons and vans or anything with large doors. Still I have dints. But then my car is 16 years old. And it is only a car.

Davit.
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
After someone dented my new car, I've become paranoid about where I park.  I'll drive around looking for an "end" spot, and record the license of the person beside me(as if I'd do anything!).   It happened twice at work, and the employees might do it to spite the management, which I am a member of.

I'd like to buy the type of car with dent-proof side panels, but think they're out of business.

Part of me thinks the extra minute is worth the need to not take it to the collision shop, and part says I'm re-enforcing fear

Reading this thread: