Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Exams soon please help!

17 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you :)
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva, Congratulations! We knew you could do it. Kudos on a job well done! Danielle ______________________ The PC Support Team
Hi I did my exam this morning and i was fine. I think i did well too :) It took me a whole 1 hour to do it lol. I had really prepared for it. I was really reved up tho doing the exam! So since i had the rest of the day off i went shopping too! I called my mom since she had the day off and we went shopping for jeans which i really needed. It went well and i found real nice clothes and a great pair of jeans :) Even found a pair of corduroy pants for 15 bucks! So anyway, i did my exam and lived now i just want to calm down and relax and enjoy the rest of my day ( which i gave myself the day off). -Diva
Thanks Isabelle and danielle for your help tonight. I had a minor panic attack but i wrote it down in my symptom tracker and decided not to focus on it. I decided to be proud i controlled it so well and that it was minor :) Thanks for helping me with this. I am done studying and i figure i am ready for this. So all i need now is to go rest so i can be in good shape tomorrow. so i figure i will go read a nice book till i fall asleep with it lol Anyway, wanted to thank both of you for your help, it was a rough night tonight but i won! -Diva
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva, Look back on this thread. You can do this! Keep up with your studying schedule and take time out to utilize your relaxation techniques. We are cheering you on! Danielle ______________________ The PC Support Team
Thanks a lot Isabelle, being reminded of all that sure helped. I will try and do all the things you said. No! I will do all the things you said, find a way to relax and all will be well tomorrow cause it always is! -Diva Thanks again!
17 years ago 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva, Just relax because you know you can do this. You just did it and you were totally fine so you will be totally fine tomorrow. What is the worse that could happen anyway? Even if you bombed the exam, which you will not because you have studied plenty, you will survive and it's not the end of the world right? Just believe in yourself that you can do this, you have done this, and you will continue to be able to do so in the future. You are in control, the anxiety isn't, so take over, do some deep breathing, relax, and hope for the best. You will be fine and deep down you know it. Buenos suerte! ~Isabella~
Ok i have an exam tomorrow and i am nearly done studying but i am nearly wigging out .I am really scared and anxious and nervous and i know it is because i dont gfeel ready and i am afraid to fail. Please help. Any advice or tip or reassurance would be much appreciated atm. I will go back to study now but see you later! -Diva
Oh wow thank you so much for the tips i can always use then and they sound real great :) And thank for being glad i survived lol! Have a nice day! -Diva
17 years ago 0 33 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm glad you survived! I worry a lot about having a panic attack in the middle of an exam, too. Last semester before my first big exam (I'm in law school, and here each class's grade is usually based ENTIRELY on ONE essay exam at the end of the semester) I was REALLY stressing out. I was supposed to go meet a couple of people from class for a last minute study session, so I went out to my car and found a window smashed in and my stereo missing. I skipped the study session and spent the remaining hour before my exam making phone calls to get a police case number, insurance approval, and an appointment to get the window replaced all taken care of. By the time I got to class I wasn't even worried about the test any more! So by accident I found out that, after preparing as best I can, doing something constructive but totally unrelated before a big test helps me keep my anxiety under control. I already knew from my experimentations during the LSAT that approaching a test as though it is merely a practice test or a game helps out, too. Together these two techniques made a huge difference in my stress levels during the rest of my exams last semester, and I plan to continue to implement them in the future.

Reading this thread: