Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

yay!

14 years ago 0 30 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, you had a good day and thats what counts!

I like good days when they come too!

14 years ago 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks to everyone for the encouraging words!
14 years ago 0 11210 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Kittcat!

That's great!  Keep recording and keep working on the program.  It sounds like you are doing amazing already!

Be sure you keep us updated on how you are doing.

Ashley, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 192 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
yes, definitely, positive thinking, postitive self-talk - good stuff!
14 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi.

Could it be that subconciously you are realizing that you can be better, that you can function, that since some of us have got better so can you. Did you notice that right now you are thinking very positive. The people that win think positive. Keep it up,you are on the road to recovery and allthough it's a long road it is the right road. You should save your post as a reminder that you can be happy in case you get a set back. I kept a journal with all the good times in it so when I got down I could read it and it helped a lot. Keep posting. keep telling us how happy you are and you will be, I'm sure of it.
So congratulations on having a good day.(sorry if I sound bossy here, I'm just a little excited.)

Davit.
14 years ago 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I went a whole day today without any major panic attacks!  Even while seeing many customers and coworkers!  I'm very happy, but a little confused as to why...I haven't even started challenging my anxious thoughts yet-just recording.  Oh well, I'm still very happy with this improvement and will keep on keeping on.

Reading this thread: