Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,458 Members

Please welcome our newest members: jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease, Nallemor, Snaffums

And another one! Another gross post Beware

17 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
yeah i hadn't thought of that. I will try it.
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva, Try not to brush too far back and keep persevering! Do not avoid. Maybe you could try gargling a mouth antiseptic first? Danielle ______________________ The PC Support Team
17 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
There was also something else that has been bothering me lately. It has to do with my gag reflex. It seems that the more anxious or nervous or close to panic i am the more sensitive my gag reflex is. Which means that it is hard for me to brush my teeth. In fact, if i am nervous enough as i brush my teeth my gag reflex is activated and i loose my luch. Then i have to try it all over to make sure my mouth is clean! Now in a regular day this gets real annoying plus it means in keep have to eat meals (breakfast most often ) twice. But i can't just not eat and i can't just not brush my teeth. I was just wondering if anybody else had experienced something like this and what tips they could give me to help with work around it. Well thank you all :) -Diva

Reading this thread: