Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,491 Members

Please welcome our newest members: anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE

New member here

15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
AnxietyBee16, welcome to our support community!
I take it you have begun reading over the program. I encourage you to keep going through the program, and to familiarize yourself with the program. We are here to help, support and encourage you every step of the way.
Stay close, and keep us posted

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello and welcome from me Anxiety Bee , great name btw . Hope to see you around here .
15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Pariah,
I really feel for you when you write those thoughts because I've felt that a few months ago. I am not completely "recovered" but I've gained so much more and am becoming content with myself then before. There are still a  lot of obstacles but hope is there and that is what takes us out. Don't give up, you are headed the right direction! 

Hello Anxiety Bee,
Welcome to this site. I'm glad you find it helpful because it has helped me a lot too! Please keep writing!

15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to the forums anxietybee!
15 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Pariah,
Well, glad you signed on here!  I remember those days of feeling miserable.  I'm glad they are way in my past.  My life was on overload!!!!  And I basically crashed and burned.  I went a long time with out help.  Now I know better and continue to seek out healthy ways to live my life.  There is HOPE for all of us!  I thought I was the worst and I would never get better.  I hope you find the help you are looking for!  Keep coming back!  You will find great people here that know what you are going through!
Birdie
Dear Anxietybee,
I can relate to you wanting this to be the final answer to move you through your anxiety!  I felt the same way when I started, like this has to be it.  Well, I've known about my anxiety for about 12 years,  I went some of that time without understanding the cause, the symptoms or what to do.  The more info I get the better I find it to cope and be kinder on myself.  It's very comforting here to see others successes along with struggles.  It seems we are all at different places but all in the same place.I have to say this site has given me new understanding of my fears and I have a better handle on stopping my anxious thoughts before they take hold. I hope you find the answers that work for you!!! Keep coming back!
Birdie

15 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am hoping this is the last thing I will have to try to get over my panic attacks and agrophobia.  What I have read so far is already helpful.  I will be glad for any support out there.....
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Pariah,

Welcome to our support community. I am sorry to hear that you are feeling down. You have come to the right place, as we are here to help, support and encourage you along the way. Please take the time to read through the program and to familiarize yourself with the site. Let us know what we can do to help.
Stay close, and keep us posted,

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Pariah,

I understand how you feel. I have also spent months curled up in my bad just hoping if I don't move too much I can keep the panic at bay. This program has helped me a lot. So hang in there, it really can get better! Welcome to the forums.

15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello there Pariah and welcome here to the site . I couldnt agree more with you that this sucks but it does get better . I have found following the programme and the lovely supportive people here the best . Hope it works for you too .

Feel free to post and ask when you can .

Take care CD
15 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi, I'm new here.  I was looking for other people who know how I feel.  In November 2006, I started having panic attacks..severe enough that I went to the ER a few times.  I spent a miserable 3 months huddled in my bed, unable to hardly move because of the constant attacks.  I was finally able to get on medications and I started to get better for a while.  It never stays better though; I stopped taking the meds for a while when I was feeling better and now it's bad again so here I am on medicine again.

My life is a misery.  I never go anywhere that I don't absolutely have to.  I feel like I have nothing to look forward to and I have barely enough money to survive on.  I'm afraid I will get fired from my job if I keep calling in.  It seems like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.  Every time I have a severe attack, I withdraw more and more.

This sucks.

Reading this thread: