Are You Struggling with Depression or Anxiety?

Start to feel like yourself again.

This free, interactive online program has helped thousands of people like you to feel more optimistic and at peace.

The program is divided into sessions that you can work through at your own pace, with a private community of other members who are here to support you in your journey.

Browse through 102277 posts in 16778 threads.

36,570 Members

Please welcome our newest members: 5bc7b9939b2d83557dd13b83, 570bf88ed07237ff45144e34, mbondur012, 5bc7b0f5cb8de5507d6b6cb3, 5bc7a7f99b2d83557dd13b7d

New to the group

Kittycat1234
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
5 months ago 0 Kittycat1234 23 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo

Hi!

I am new too. :) :) I just started the program myself but I have been trying to manage my anxiety for ages. I am hoping this helps.

Apples4Apples
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
6 months ago 0 Apples4Apples 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo

Hi everyone,

I decided to take the plunge and introduce myself. I have been struggling with anxiety for most of my life but I have gotten to a point where I am just sick of it. I hate that it interferes with my enjoyment in life. I also wonder what feeling anxious all the time does to the body! I am hoping this program can help me. I am really happy to see there is a support group because I don't really talk about my anxiety to anyone. I really hope to connect with a few people who just get it and won't judge me.

Is anyone else trying out the program right now too? If so I would love to hear from you!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Reading this thread: